I have a set of these KitchenAid Classic Mixing Bowls (Red, Set of 3) in my kitchen right now. Mine are yellow though because I found them on sale. They've been worth every penny! These are the bowls I reach for every day. I mix up brownies in them. I make pizza crust in them. I beat eggs. I mix pancake and waffle batter in them. I don't know if there's a day that goes by that at least one of these bowls isn't used.
The sizes are perfect and they nest inside of one another, so they don't take up a ton of space either. They have a rubberized base so they don't slide around the counter while you're mixing either. Mine always go in the dishwasher and after a few years of use, I haven't noticed any fading or damage to them. They still look great!
- This set includes one 2-1/2 quart bowl, one 3-1/2 quart bowl and one 4-1/2 quart bowl.
- These bowls feature non-slip bases that increase stability while mixing.
- The pour spout on each bowl helps reduce spills when transferring mixes.
- These bowls nest together when not in use for ease of storage.
- These mixing bowls are dishwasher safe for fast and easy cleanup.